In addition to conducting State Government, Local Government and industrial elections the Western Australian Electoral Commission (WAEC) can provide expert, independent election services to commercial and community organisations. Many organisations use the WAEC to conduct voter friendly postal elections. Contact us today to discuss your election requirements.
What we can do for you!
The WAEC can organise your entire election process on a fee for service basis. All we need from you is your official membership list or roll of eligible voters, along with a copy of your Constitution or election rules. We take care of the rest.
- provide a cost estimate in advance for your consideration
- appoint an experienced Returning Officer to conduct the election
- organise and/or provide advice on the content, display, printing and advertising of material to be presented to voters
- organise the postal voting packages and arrange for their dispatch to all eligible electors. Election packages contain a ballot paper, elector declaration, reply paid envelope, candidate profiles (optional) and letter to voter (optional)
- if required, undertake the production and placement of any election notices or advertisements in State-wide and/or community newspapers
- impartially conduct the count in compliance with your election rules
- provide a report on the outcome and conduct of the election.
Why use the WAEC for your next election?
Getting the WAEC to conduct your election offers a number of benefits:
- reduces work load and the administrative burden on staff or office bearers
- limits the risk of conflicts of interest arising or perceptions of bias in the conduct of the poll
- postal elections provide electors with flexibility and convenience on when and where they vote
- an independent, experienced Returning Officer deals with disputes and enquiries, and ensures compliance obligations are met.
You can also advertise your election on the Internet
Client organisations can also link to our website. People visiting the website can view a range of electoral information, including: key election dates and deadlines, count method, candidate details, Returning Officer and organisation addresses, and the results.
Election results are entered on the Internet as soon as practicable after the count is completed.
Contact us now!
Contact our friendly staff to discuss your requirements and to seek an obligation free cost estimate.
phone: 9214 0400